APPSA Update: September 28, 2022
On Wednesday, September 28, the Saint Mary University campus has opened and is operating as usual. Classes and on-campus activities have resumed. The APPSA conference will proceed as planned.
APPSA Update: August 24, 2022
- Mask Mandate: Saint Mary’s University has put in place a mask mandate for the Fall 2022 school term. Masks are required on campus and can be removed only when drinking or eating. There is no vaccine mandate in place.
- Schedule Update: When planning your travel to and accommodation in Halifax, you may want to consider the conference schedule. The conference registration table will open on Friday, September 30th, at 3:30 pm. There will be a reception at 4:00-5:00 pm, followed by the keynote address at 5:00 pm. On Saturday, October 1st, presentations will commence at 9:00 am, with the last round of panels scheduled to finish at 5:15 pm. The conference dinner is scheduled for 7:00-9:00 pm. On Sunday, October 2, there will be two rounds of panels starting at 9:00 am and 10:45 am respectively. Lunch is scheduled for 12:15 pm, followed by the APPSA Business Meeting at 1:00-2:00 pm.
2022 APPSA Update: August 10, 2022
- Paper acceptance letters were emailed on July 29, 2022. If you have not received any emails from the conference organizers, please reach out to us. Make sure to check junk/spam folders before emailing us!
APPSA Update: May 5, 2022
- We will be holding primarily an in-person conference on Saint Mary’s campus from September 30 to October 2, 2022. That said, we will be able to accommodate requests for remote conference participation for presenters who are unable to participate in-person due to health and caregiving reasons.
- Safety regulations for APPSA will follow provincial and university guidelines.